Very cool atc Kim!
Super beautiful..goprgeous and magical..i love it!happy Spooky Monday!Victoria~
beautiful atc Kim...just outstanding :)
the ATCs i'm seeing on your blog make me miss making those little treasures.happy haunting, dear one!xoxojul
Perfectly Spooky. I love that purple glitter and that moon.Happy Spooky Mondayspells and WishesWendy from Wonderland
You got an award! :)http://hedgewitchhollow.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-award.htmlCheers!Aelwyn
this is beautiful!
I love your ATC's and I actually know what that stands for but that's about all. Is there a ATC's for Dummies book? Where do you start? I'd love to make these or a facsimile thereof. LOL!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very cool atc Kim!
Super beautiful..goprgeous and magical..i love it!
happy Spooky Monday!
Victoria~
beautiful atc Kim...just outstanding :)
the ATCs i'm seeing on your blog make me miss making those little treasures.
happy haunting, dear one!
xoxo
jul
Perfectly Spooky. I love that purple glitter and that moon.
Happy Spooky Monday
spells and Wishes
Wendy from Wonderland
You got an award! :)
http://hedgewitchhollow.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-award.html
Cheers!
Aelwyn
this is beautiful!
I love your ATC's and I actually know what that stands for but that's about all. Is there a ATC's for Dummies book? Where do you start? I'd love to make these or a facsimile thereof. LOL!
Post a Comment