I adore the works of Edgar Allan Poe and love any swap that has to do with his image or writings. This ATC was made for a swap on the Vintage Photo Image group on Yahoo. Love Poe! xoxo
Hey Kim, I love him as well. What a great ATC for the swap. He is definitely the Spooky man. Thanks for joining in on Spooky Mondays, Spells and Wishes, wEndy from WondErland
9 comments:
Love this Kim! just spectacular!!!
Love your ATC and I love the little sparkles on your blog--very magical!
Gorgeous...lovely to know Poe kindred! Beautiful!
This ATC is brilliant, Kim. Love his wings!
Great ATC!! I have used Poe for a few swaps this season myself!
Susan
Hey Kim,
I love him as well. What a great ATC for the swap. He is definitely the Spooky man. Thanks for joining in on Spooky Mondays,
Spells and Wishes,
wEndy from WondErland
Very nice ATC!
Suz
I love Allan Poe! Brilliant!
Love and hugs to you my friend for the festive season. Hope it’s a fabulous Christmas for you and yours! Best wishes for the New Year.
Bigs hugs to you,
Gaby
Post a Comment