This is a wonderful card--the cake on her head. Always eat dessert first!!
Wonderfull, and your qoute, too- also love your ATC below, -beautifull.xo Dorthe
Kim this is a great card...and the sentiment is exactly how i feel :D~victoria~
Great card, Kim and I love the quote :-).Hugs,Julia
Wonderful card,and I agree, You should always eat dessert first!!!I may be a horrible mom, but we eat dessert whenever we want around here, even if it is ...Chocolate for Breakfast.in fact right now at this moment, we are eating Baby ice creams.YUUUUUMMMMMMYHave a Wonderfully Enchanted day,YOur friend from Wonderland
A fabulous card, I love it and the sentiment :)
Beautiful! And I just love this philosophy!!!
Darling card! (And isn't being a grown-up great, so we actually Can, lol?)
hahaha, me too!!!!!! as long as its chocolate!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This is a wonderful card--the cake on her head. Always eat dessert first!!
Wonderfull, and your qoute, too-
also love your ATC below, -beautifull.
xo Dorthe
Kim this is a great card...
and the sentiment is exactly how i feel :D
~victoria~
Great card, Kim and I love the quote :-).
Hugs,
Julia
Wonderful card,
and I agree, You should always eat dessert first!!!
I may be a horrible mom, but we eat dessert whenever we want around here, even if it is ...
Chocolate for Breakfast.
in fact right now at this moment, we are eating Baby ice creams.
YUUUUUMMMMMMY
Have a Wonderfully Enchanted day,
YOur friend from Wonderland
A fabulous card, I love it and the sentiment :)
Beautiful! And I just love this philosophy!!!
Darling card! (And isn't being a grown-up great, so we actually Can, lol?)
hahaha, me too!!!!!! as long as its chocolate!
Post a Comment