Hope everyone had a wonderful first weekend in May! Here is a small assemblage I finished for a swap on the Paper Whimsy group...I adore their images!! I made The Swan Princess and had so much fun with this one. Hope you like it too!
Hi Kim, What a wonderful creation! I'm so glad I made it over to see your incredible art! Glad you sent me your card with your blog address! I received your sweet Atc today. It is just precious! Thank you so much! hugs Lynn
7 comments:
It's beautiful Kim! I love their stuff too!
I just went to pay it forward:)
I love this!! Wonderful!!
WOW!!! This is really beautiful.
Debby
I love this...very creative with lots of fabulous detail to explore.
Very lovely! Your vibrant colors and all the feathers make it so luscious!
this is beautiful Kim!!
I love Paper Whimsy also !
Hi Kim,
What a wonderful creation!
I'm so glad I made it over to see your incredible art! Glad you sent me your card with your blog address! I received your sweet Atc today. It is just precious! Thank you so much!
hugs Lynn
Post a Comment