Kim..these are just enchanting ! what did you use for the "sparkly"effect o the dresses? I love Paper Whimsy images also!
These little fairies are so cute!!
I love these Kim! They are so colorful and I love what you did to their dresses. FAB!
They are really beautiful, love PW images.Debby
I like these, they are very sweet!Like youre blog as well, o gonna follow you :)Hereby i invite you too also come and take a look at my blog :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kim..these are just enchanting ! what did you use for the "sparkly"
effect o the dresses? I love Paper Whimsy images also!
These little fairies are so cute!!
I love these Kim! They are so colorful and I love what you did to their dresses. FAB!
They are really beautiful, love PW images.
Debby
I like these, they are very sweet!
Like youre blog as well, o gonna follow you :)
Hereby i invite you too also come and take a look at my blog :)
Post a Comment