Yes, that's right....our sweet Marie was quite the challenge when I attempted to draw, paint and collage her for
Suzi Blu's Petit Doll Continuing Education Class. Marie really made me work for this one....don't know why I thought she'd be so easy?! Anyway, here is the progress I have made so far. I'm not sure if she's finished but I'm happy with her for now.
9 comments:
Oh Kim, your Marie is just gorgeous, wow, I love her. You are very talented. I hope you sell some of your art in the future, it is wonderful. Have a wonderful week and I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Hugs, Terri
She is adorable and her dress is fabulous-all the glitter and sparkles and I love that she is carrying a swan!!
just beautiful Kim! She is wonderful. I love the crown on the swan! You always put that extra touch on your art that makes it truely stand out.
wow, this is pretty!
Beautiful!! I love her!! Her dress looks as if it's covered in sugary sprinkles!
She is just stunning.
debby
Avery beaturiful piece, Kim
Lonnie
How beautiful, lovely, gorgeous. So cute! I love it. I wish I could draw and attempt it.
That is an incredible Marie!I would be very proud of her! I am enjoying your blog a lot and I just became a follower.
My daughter and I have a relatively new blog if you would like to visit. I do understand how you feel about people who leave a comment when you are starting...it means so much.
http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com
(It is called "Katsui" for Kat and Sue and is not really about our jewelry!)
Suz
Post a Comment