I have been taking
Suzi Blu's Petit Doll Beginner Workshop and I made my first mixed media painting! It was so much fun rediscovering drawing and painting...and combining that with mixed media is so amazing. I'm going to continue taking her online classes and see where it takes me! Thanks Suzi!
8 comments:
Yes you are!!! This is an amazing piece. Really beautiful.
Debby
She's adorable! and don't you just love Suzi's class? She's a great teacher!
Wow Kim, she is beautiful. I love your work, you are a wonderful artist. Can't wait to see all your creations. Hugs, Terri
I love this Kim, great job! She is so sweet looking. Corinne xo
This is just adorable!! You did GREAT!!
Wow, this is gorgeous, Kim! I wish I could paint or draw just a little bit.
Hugs,
Julia
Very, very darling!! I signed up for Suzi's Goddess and Poet class...but have yet to start anything!! Bad student, bad student.
Keep up the good work.
xox Rella
Kim, absolutely beautiful!! I do so envy your talent !!!!!
Post a Comment