This is a quilted fabric art pin I made today....I joined a swap on the arttechniques yahoo group and this is my pin for the swap. Much harder working with a small piece of fabric but I'm happy with how it turned out!
just beautiful Kim. I really love the soft colors you chose...so vintage looking and wonderfully done. Your swap partner is going to be delighted with this treasure!
9 comments:
just beautiful Kim. I really love the soft colors you chose...so vintage looking and wonderfully done. Your swap partner is going to be delighted with this treasure!
This is pretty. Maybe I will be lucky enough to get that one. I made one too for that swap--but I mailed it this morning without photographing it!!!
OH Kim! I just ADORE your quilted pin! That is so beautiful!!!
So gorgeous!!
Oh Kim, This is sooooo pretty, I love the hearts and the aqua color. Just beautiful.
Another gorgeous creation ... simple and elegant ...I love it! I recognize that heart :)
~Liz
This is sooo lovely! DREAM:)I love that sentiment.
XXX
Becky
Gorgeous! I love the texture you created with your choice of fabric. The colors and pearls are FAB!
This is soooo cute! What a great job you did! Anyone would love to have this.
Post a Comment