Hi Kim, your work is wonderful. I love the steampunk look, but am nervous to try it. You did beautifully.
love this Kim! I love steampunk,but I have never been sure how or what to use to get the look. Seems to me you "got it" in a fabulous way!
wonderful atc!
i love your steampunk. i like the look but am never sure of my project whem i'm finished.
Yep ,looks like you have it down! Maybe we will get one of each others. I Love your fabric cuffs, I have been doing several lately, There so much fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Kim, your work is wonderful. I love the steampunk look, but am nervous to try it. You did beautifully.
love this Kim! I love steampunk,but I have never been sure how or what to use to get the look. Seems to me you "got it" in a fabulous way!
wonderful atc!
i love your steampunk. i like the look but am never sure of my project whem i'm finished.
Yep ,looks like you have it down! Maybe we will get one of each others. I Love your fabric cuffs, I have been doing several lately, There so much fun!
Post a Comment