Brrrrrr....it's frickin' freezing outside this weekend! So instead of heading outdoors to do stuff with the horses, I'm staying inside to play with my new sewing machine. Yay! I got a nice Brother machine at Walmart that has all kinds of quilt stitches. I'm having alot of fun playing with it and my first project will be fabric postcards for a postcard swap on the Yahoo ArtTechniques group. Fun!!
2 comments:
Kim...looking forward to a post of your fabric postcard!..sounds like fun...would you share how you make it? Any chance you'll be making another soft-sculpture doll?
Dear Kim,
Not only is your blog awesome, but I am in love with big beautiful Bear (forget the cookie, I'd feed him a steak!) and Jake! I am now following and am adding you to the Inspirations section of my blog, Create With Joy - come visit when you have a moment!
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment