Monday, August 17, 2009

Shibori Silk Ribbon....my new love!


I'm taking another class on joggles and this time I'm taking the Shibori Silk Ribbon Flowers class. The ribbon is absolutely gorgeous! I adore the colors and it's nice to work with. Here's a pic of my first set of leaves with a ribbon rose!

8 comments:

Awishdream said...

Kim, Your Rose is Fabulous! love the colors! great job!

~MelanieJackie08

Awishdream said...

Kim, Your Rose is Fabulous! love the colors! great job!

~Melanie

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Kim, Hi this is Debby from the Joggles online class! Surprise. I was checking out your blog and LOVE what I see. I think it is great that you posted a picture of the rose you made with the shibori ribbon. Whenever I can get started on mine I will have to post too. Your blog is just BEAUTIFUL, love the colors and the set up. wow!!

The Painted Nest said...

Kim, This is beautiful!!!! Great Work!!! I love working with ribbon!!~~~~Blessings Sweet Friend,
Deborah

The Painted Nest said...

Kim, Who's your ribbon source? ~~~Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

Lovely Kim! Glad you are enjoying the class! and thanks for posting this in the forum!

The Painted Nest said...

Thanks Girfriend!!! I'm gonna go check them out now~~tata!~~~Hugs, Deb

Ann said...

just beautiful Kim..the colors are beautiful. your art is just a joy to see..sorry I've missed it for awhile!!