I am taking a second online workshop from Moss Hill Studio and I made my very first mixed media collage on canvas. I learned alot and I am thrilled with how it turned out!
Oh! I love that collage! Moss Hill Studio is one of my favorite places to visit. You certainly are a fast learner....look at your work! Beautiful........ Pat
8 comments:
hI Kim, You did a wonderful job on this art collage, I love the colors...
Brenda
Kim, it's wonderful!!
OHHHH Kim!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW Can't believe it's your first!
What a great job you did! Everything works so well together.
Eileen
Kim, it's gorgeous!!! Love the Paris cabochon on top!
Oh! I love that collage! Moss Hill Studio is one of my favorite places to visit. You certainly are a fast learner....look at your work! Beautiful........
Pat
Hey Kim its beautiful!!!
Mel
That is gorgeous Kim!!
Post a Comment