Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My new love....Marie Antoinette!


I don't know if it's because it's almost Spring or because I love pink, lace and cake...but I am in love with all things Marie Antoinette! I am finishing some cards for an ATC swap that I will post but meanwhile, here's an altered spoon I made for a spoon swap on one of the yahoo groups I belong to. I'm still tweaking the details but here's a peek.......

4 comments:

mary schweitzer said...

This is so cool! I have a bunch of old flatware that I don't know what to do with. You have inspired me.
Mary

Cat Stegall said...

this turned out great! your jar will be flying to you tomorrow! Cathee

Ann said...

Kim..fantastic altered spoon! I love what you did with the bowl..what did you use? Ann

Dorthe said...

Oh my ,I love Marie Antoinette too, and this spoon.
Hugs Dorthe