Beautiful work!Nelly
Love this piece. Beautiful. Is that German Scrap around the edges?Francine
Thanks for sharing your necklace. It's beautiful. I love all things domino. Would you mind sharing what you used for the edging?Thanks,Pam
Beautiful piece ~ I especially like how your edged it. I bought some dominoes 2-3 months ago but haven't played with them yet. I think I'll check out the joggles site you mentioned. Thanks for sharing!
These are all so beautiful, I am so impressed! Karin
OHHHHHHHHH, I just love this necklace! I really like how you edged it with the german scrap and the beads you chose are so pretty!! Beautiful piece.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful work!
Nelly
Love this piece. Beautiful. Is that German Scrap around the edges?
Francine
Thanks for sharing your necklace. It's beautiful. I love all things domino. Would you mind sharing what you used for the edging?
Thanks,
Pam
Beautiful piece ~ I especially like how your edged it.
I bought some dominoes 2-3 months ago but haven't played with them yet. I think I'll check out the joggles site you mentioned. Thanks for sharing!
These are all so beautiful, I am so impressed!
Karin
OHHHHHHHHH, I just love this necklace! I really like how you edged it with the german scrap and the beads you chose are so pretty!! Beautiful piece.
Post a Comment