Saturday, February 15, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge 2014...Week 3


Week 3 of 29FacesArtChallenge2014! I'm keeping up and still doing my sketches on the WiiUGamepad using the ArtAcademySketchpad game. Hoping to do some physical sketches this week...we'll see how it goes. I'm really loving doing a sketch a day!

Day 17....Above is another digital sketch. I've been practicing using a limited color palette and trying to do better eyes and hair.

I have been doing a different style of sketching that I will be posting next week for Week 4.

Have a good week everyone and be sure to check out the 29FacesArtChallenge for all the artists links!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

What a cute little face! Love her...

Debbie said...

I'm so impressed you're doing this on your Ipad. They look wonderful. I've used Paper by 53 some. I'll have to check out the Art Academy App.

Clare Lloyd said...

She is great!