Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paint Party Friday...Art Journal WIP

I am doing an Art Journal Round Robin with a couple of friends and this is a journal spread WIP I am doing for one of them. Her theme is Gardens, Flowers, Springtime...but here it's still cloudy, muddy and depressing. So I did a spread reflecting how I feel before Spring begins...before the rebirth and blossoming. In the spread I used Anais Nin's quote:
So perfect for this time of year when you know Spring is right around the corner...

Linking this week to PaintPartyFriday and 29FacesArtChallenge2014. Have a great weekend!

21 comments:

Amy Yingling said...

This is absolutely amazing!

Netty said...

wow Kim this a truly wonderful spread for PPF and 29 Faces, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Janet Ghio said...

Really nice pages Kim and a perfect quote!!

Karla B said...

Gorgeous work, my friend!

denthe said...

Wow, that is a page rich in texture! Lots to see, and a perfect quote!

Diana Evans said...

love the depth of your work!!! Happy PPF and I wish you a wonderful weekend!!!!

Linda said...

so much wonderful color, layering and textures Kim!

Faye said...

Kim, such exciting and beautiful colors!

Peggy Jones said...

Love your work.

EVA said...

Have fun in your round robin! Great page and definitely an inspiring quote.

Tammie Dickerson said...

I absolutely love your colors and the mood you create with your work! Beautifully done! Happy PPF!

Monique said...

I love, love, love your spread. The colours, the texture, the imigery, just beautiful!
xx Monique

Incipient Wings said...

this is incredible!love the textures!!!

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab journal page.

Niina Niskanen said...

Lots of depht and thoughts on this one. Beautifully done. I'll look forward the spring also.

Giggles said...

So much depth in your great pages!

Hugs Giggles

Sim said...

Gorgeous Kim!
What a splendid work!

bellefrogworks said...

These pages are fabulous - I love the .colors

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Kim this is amazing. I love all the layers and depth. Very nice
Nicole/Beadwright

Annabelle said...

I really like when an art piece draws you in, this does it beautifully!

annabelle : )

Annabelle said...

I really like when an art piece draws you in, this does it beautifully!

annabelle : )