Friday, February 7, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge 2014...Week 2 Update Day 12


29FacesArtChallenge2014....Week 2 post! Sketch above is Day 7...another digital sketch on the WiiUGamepad. Here is my WeekOne post if you'd like to see what I did last week. I'm also linking this week to PaintPartyFriday!

Day 8...still practicing manga/anime style drawing!

Day 10....sketch on the WiiUGamepad. Drawing hair makes me cranky!

Day 11....quick sketch on WiiUGamepad!

Day 12...she's a little 'off' but I'm happy with how she turned out!

Look for updates all week as I post more sketches and please visit the links to see all the great artists!

17 comments:

Twist of Pink said...

Nice digital drawing. Trying to dabble more in this too. Very nice!

Annabelle said...

Hi Kim,

Nice work on all the faces.
The WiiUGamepad seems to be a lot of fun.

Annabelle : )

Susan said...

Such a sweet soulful expression!

Netty said...

Lovely digital work with great expression. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda said...

she's adorable-I love the pinks!

Faye said...

Great combination of colors!

bellefrogworks said...

Really a fun digi painting!

Christine said...

nice face, wish I could do a digital painting, of course, I'd have to try!

kirstin @ LillIBean Designs said...

Gorgeous face + gorgeous colours + her eyes are so beautiful! Have a great weekend x

Giggles said...

I'm loving this wii game pad...wow and these are so gorgeous with their beautiful doe eyes!! Love them both!

Hugs Giggles

denthe said...

Love your style ....

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

These are adorable and beautiful! I love their eyes and lovely hair!

Cindy Dauer said...

Wonderful girls in both paintings! Love that color in the digital one. And the anime girl is so perfectly sweet and sad.

Kate Robertson said...

Your girls are delightful.

Deepa Gopal Sunil said...

Beautiful faces! Loved 2 and 3 with their sad but cute expression :)
HPPF!
Deepa
http://deepazworld.blogspot.in/

alteredstatesstudio said...

love your faces!!

Clare Lloyd said...

Stunning!