Thursday, February 27, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge...Updated Day 28!


Day 27 of 29FacesArtChallenge2014! Only one more day to go! I have really enjoyed this challenge and proud that I sketched almost every day. What I learned is that practice practice practice is all you need to improve your art no matter what you are doing. I didn't love all my sketches for the challenge but I loved sitting down to sketch each and every one. A huge thank you to Ayala for hosting!!


Day 28....WIP, will be finishing up her detail and color later when I have more time!

I'm also linking to PaintPartyFriday. If you would like to see my other posts for the challenge, click HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

Netty said...

Have loved all of your faces with their great button noses. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

JoAnne said...

They're all great Kim! xo

Giggles said...

Oh you are truly a wonderful artist! I love your faces!! This is so adorable!

Hugs Giggles

Grove Walker said...

Such beautiful eyes...a gorgeous face
x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Beautiful! I've been considering joining the group, but worried about keeping up with it. Blessings!

denthe said...

Wonderful collection of faces! Congrats on (almost) finishing the challenge ..!

SLScheibe said...

congrats on almost finishing! These two are just adorable and super sweet :)

Saskia said...

Lovely work!

Smiles, Saskia :)

Tammie Lee said...

such adorable and charming ladies!

Linda said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all your absolutely darling faces!! Congrats on completing the challenge too!

bellefrogworks said...

What a sweet little girl - you are right - discipline and practice are necessary for all artists (I have my moments, but not always as disciplined as I would like to be)

Annabelle said...

Adore your style Kim! Once again your gals are precious! Congrats on finishing the challenge.

Annabelle : )

Tam Hess said...

Beautiful work...I'm so tempted to try 29 faces next year. You guys are so inspiring!

Happy Paint Party Friday!
I'm late...Happy Saturday!
Tam

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

All of your faces are so cute and full of expression.
Nicole/Beadwright

Tammie Dickerson said...

She is SO adorable - full of personality! Happy PPF!