Monday, February 24, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge 2014...Week 4 Updated!


Week 4 of the 29FacesArtChallenge!  I didn't do a sketch every day but came close.  Last week I started a different series of sketches on the WiiUGamepad still focusing on faces and wanted to post them this week.

The sketch above is Day 18....really love this style and plan on doing many more.


Day 22....Tiny Dancer


Day 24....Antler Girl


Day 25....Cat Girl


Day 26...Trying a few new techniques but still drawing on the WiiUGamepad.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go to the 29Faces blog to see all the other artists!

4 comments:

Netty said...

They are all so beautifully gorgeous Kim. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Ann said...

all are awesome...but my soul is drawn to Antler girl!!!
xo

marilyn said...

Just loving these faces you are doing. Makes me wish I had a WII.

Giggles said...

I hope you compile all your wonderful faces into one post!! Love them all!

Hugs Giggles