Friday, January 24, 2014

Paint Party Friday

Happy weekend and Happy Paint Party Friday! I'm still doing these little face sketches on ArtAcademy Sketchpad on the WiiU. It's just like regular drawing but without the mess! But I am missing my paints and pencils so next will be doing some 'real' art once I'm done rearranging my art room. I got new shelves and tubs for storage and am feeling much more organized.

I'm also getting ready for 29FacesArtChallenge2014...click on the link for more details!

Be sure to stop by PPF to find the links for all the other wonderful art each week! xo

10 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous faces Kim. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda said...

these are just the sweetest Kim!!

Mari Huertas said...

Cute and expressive faces. Saludos

Diana Evans said...

love these girls and their eyes!!! well done!!! Wishing you a warm and cozy and Happy PPF!!!

Cozycomfycouch said...

Lovely!!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Just wonderful. I love the expressions.
Nicole/Beadwright

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Those big green eyes on the second portrait are amazing. Blessings!

Cindy D. said...

Terrific faces! I love those big green eyes!

denthe said...

Wonderful faces, but I can imagine you missing paints and pencils. It's a totally different feel to working digitally....

Eclectic Works said...

Sweet little faces!