Friday, January 31, 2014

A Doll Story



I have been taking Danita's A Doll Story workshop and this is my doll I made in week 1-2 of the workshop. She has a cloth head and body and is hand painted, then dressed in pretty fabrics. I have had so much fun making her! We will be making two dolls so will beginning another next week.

I'm linking to Paint Party Friday this week, be sure to stop by to check out the fabulous art!

p.s. Sorry for the poor pic quality, I didn't have much light this morning. Will take better pics later today. Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Giggles said...

Kim...wow wow wow...impressive...I can see Danitas influence....but your very own gorgeous style. The quality is truly amazing and so is the photo!! Love love love her!

Hugs Giggles

Netty said...

Another wow from me as well, she is truly gorgeous, you must be so proud of her. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Paper rainbow said...

wow!! she is beautiful!!amazing work.

Linda said...

threes a charm-so -WOW! She is so full of sweet expression and you certainly have a knack for painting these faces Kim! Love your new blog look too.

Faye said...

Kim, your doll has such gorgeous eyes! Wow, is right!

Diana Evans said...

you doll is the cutest thing ever!!!! wonderful work!!!

JoAnne said...

She is exquisite Kim! Love her!

Sarah Trumpp said...

Your doll is fantastic!! I was checking her out on Facebook earlier today, but I'm glad to be able to comment here instead :D I hope to start mine this weekend.. next week.. um. Sometime before March! :D

Ann said...

she is beautiful Kim!!!
she is an amazing work of art!!!
xo

Lorraine said...

love the eyes

Annabelle said...

Oh my, this is my kinda of art I luv ! Adore your Spooky….doll …she's really haunting; she makes me want to take the class!!!


xxx Annabelle

p.s. love your profile ….i want to live in a haunted church or house

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

oohhhh this doll is absolutely beautiful. Well done
Nicole/Beadwright

Sim said...

So cuuuute dear Kim! Bravo!!! :)