Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 Restart...

Hello and welcome to my 2014 Restart! lol  Seriously, started the new year with high hopes but burn out and loss of mojo has slowed me down a little bit. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. To keep myself from being totally non creative, I am still doing the little faces sketches on the WiiU game, Art Academy Sketchpad. It's a handy little game to do quick sketches and I'm really enjoying it.

I seem to have finally caught the sketchbook/art journal bug after signing up for Teesha and Terry Moore's Artstronauts Club.... I'll be taking Danita's A Doll Story at the end of this month...and look for some new altered thrift store dolls over the next couple of weeks.

Linking to PaintPartyFriday this week. That's all for now, have a great weekend! xo


15 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh! I'm taking Danita's class too - can hardly wait!

Debbie said...

Happy New Year to you! It sounds like you've got some fun classes coming up. I had no idea you could sketch with Wii. Your faces are so sweet and charming.

Zue said...

Adorable, sweet little faces.
Xxx
Sue

SLScheibe said...

Those are really cute faces!

Tammy N said...

Darling portraits!

Janet Ghio said...

Love your little faces. The doll class looks like fun. I love her Frida's. i restarted my blog, so come visit if you get a chance!

Amber Leilani Middleton said...

oooh! those classes sound so much fun! you'll have to tell me especially how danita's is! hope you get your mojo back soon...i think everyone i know is having that problem this year :(

trisha too said...

Sweet little faces--the classes sound way fun, and perfect for keeping the mojo going!

:)

MeOfCourse said...

I didn't know about Wii either. Sounds interesting. Your faces are darling. Happy New Year!

Netty said...

Loving your cute faces. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Tam Hess said...

I love your faces...especially the second one, so sweet!
Happy Paint Party Friday!

Diana Evans said...

oh my goodness!!! these are the sweetest faces ever!! well done!!

Linda said...

I agree with Diana above-they are SO darling!!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Happy New Year to you as well. The faces are so cute and well done.
Good luck on all the classes.
Nicole/Beadwright

beverly e said...

I love these, especially the first one and the colors in her hair. Hard to get myself cranked up, too, in this frigid weather...brrr! Enjoy your classes and thanks for sharing!