Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Holiday Shrines...PaintPartyFriday!

I did one swap for the Holidays this year....Wendy of BlissAngels and I made each other altered shrines using kits from RetroCafeArt. Wendy sent me this beautiful Winter shrine...
And I am sending Wendy the first one pictured above. Apparently, I'm not happy unless I've painted something with as many layers of paint as possible! The image used is from the new SugarPlumsFairyKit by HiddenVintageSTudios. I put both shrine pics thru filters at Pixlr O-Matic.

I'm linking to PaintPartyFriday this week...Have a great weekend everyone! xo

p.s. I'm having an end of year giveaway, here is the POST with more info.

14 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Love both shrines-very nice!

Nichola said...

Love the vibrance of the first and the glittery goodness of the second. Beautiful things :)

BLiSsAngELs said...

I love her ... wow Kim thank you can't wait for her to arrive

Netty said...

Both are great shrines, Annette x

Anne Manda said...

Really special and creative shrines, love them! <3

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

These are both beautiful. Lucky person to get.
Nicole/Beadwright

Linda said...

both are gorgeous-love the colors!!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

both are gorgeous Kim!
Happy PPF!

Erika said...

Both shrines are beautiful, but I like the red shrine especially. He is so full of life and this gorgeous red!
Happy PPF and hugs
Erika

Ann said...

both are gorgeous!!
xx

Jeannette said...

WOW,looove your Both shrines,soo fabulous.
Happy PPF
XXX Jeannette

artatag said...

Very cool shrines!
Cheers
Gabriele

denthe said...

Very special and unique!

SLScheibe said...

How gorgeous and cool looking. Super shrines!