Sunday, November 3, 2013

WhooHooo...Published and Design Team News!


I am happy to announce that I have been selected to be on the Design Team for Lisa Kettell Designs for 2013-2014! I adore Lisa's art and embellishments and I am so looking forward to sharing with you what I create with her cool stuff! If you want to meet the rest of the design team, go to FaerieEnchantment or for more info on her products visit MoonfairesWorld!
And I am excited and honored to be published in the Nov/Dec 2013 issue of Somerset Studio! Check out page 126 to see the mixed media collage on wood I created for the Winter Challenge using images from HiddenVintageStudios!

Have a great week everyone! xo

6 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

congrats Kim .. i need to run out a get my copy

Incipient Wings said...

Congratulations Kim!
You're awesome!!

DogsMom said...

Wow - double extra super good news! Congratulations!

deb famularo said...

Congratulations on the design team and the publication in Somerset Studio!!!
Your work is fabulous, I am not surprised!!!!!

Ann said...

Congratulations Kim!!!!

Eclectic Works said...

Congratulations Kim on being chosen to be part of the LKD team!! :) So happy for you!