Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Altered Pez...Bunny Girl & Dark Heart

I'm A Bunny Girl Altered Pez...A pretty little bunny girl with metallic rose headpiece!
Dark is My Heart Altered Pez...a sweet but sad Pez girl with a heart with arrow charm...

Both Altered Pez are now in the Etsy Shop, please visit shop for more info or if you have any questions, just ask! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Paint Party Friday! xo

p.s. I am having a giveaway on my blog for a Skeleton Wand I made, click HERE for more info!

3 comments:

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

I love your altered pez, they are so fabulous. Bunny girl is wonderful!

Meliss said...

Found you going down the rabbit hole. So, Hello, fellow PA'er. I'm in Quarryville, just outside Lancaster.
Altering Pez, cool idea. I dig your style. Esp your color combinations.
You wanna live in a haunted house? You're brave. I'd poop my pants. My imagination is enough! I've got way too many scary movies haunting my brain. :)
~magick~

Christine said...

they have so much personality!