Friday, October 18, 2013

Broomsticks on the Bayou...The Psychic is In


Hello and Welcome to Broomsticks on the Bayou hosted by Frosted Petunias and Incipient Wings! I would like to introduce you to Psychic Marie Celeste and her poppet named Pansy. They will be doing a reading for you today using Madame Endora's Fortune Cards....Get settled into a comfortable position, close your eyes...I'll light a candle for you...
Now think of your question while Marie Celeste and Pansy shuffle the deck....
Concentrate once again as we lay out the cards.....
Open your eyes...Here is your 3 card spread....
'The Hand of Fate...This is your past...what you have put behind you but still influences your present...
'The Serpent'...This is your present...A sly and subtle approach is needed but your goal is in view...
'The Key'...This is your future...Locked doors are now opened, your luck has changed and you are on your way to achieving your hopes and dreams.
Well, well..what have we here...a little Devil Baby Mojo Doll has stopped by and has told Marie Celeste he is looking for a new home. He's a cheeky little devil but very sweet...and needs a home where he can bring mischief and good mojo. If you would like to give Devil Baby Mojo Doll a home, please leave a comment on this post and I will announce the winner on October 30th!
We hope you have enjoyed your visit and will come back again soon!
Thank you to Frosted Petunias and IncipientWings for hosting! xo


14 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

Hi Kim!
this is great...your fortune teller doll is so cool!!!
I do like my reading, hope it happens soon, lol!
thanks for participating, and I hope you enjoy your little break:)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Marie Celeste and her poppet are quite the pair. I love the expression on their faces. It says: "We know stuff, you?"

By the way, the little red baby made me jump. He reminded me of Hellboy at the beginning of Guillermo del Toro's movie ;-D

Witchy Godmother said...

I just love your entry to the party! I am going to look around your lovely blog. Thank you for having me.
Hugs and Sparkles
WG

AutumnWind said...

Fantastic post!! I'm so glad I stopped in for a visit. I agree with Magaly, he reminds me of Hellboy - whom I love :0)

DogsMom said...

Thank you for the fortune read.
I think you were really spot on and I believe things will begin to happen for me!

plumfieldhousegardens said...

Very cute post, love Marie Celeste and Pansy, and fortune cards, hope you will visit my party:
http://plumfieldhousegardens.blogspot.com/

Ms Lilypads said...

I love those cards. Where did you get them? A very enjoyable reading.

Ms Misantropia said...

Oh my, that little devil just jumped out at me! Great post Kim, and lovely fortune cards.

Linda Wildenstein said...

this is so kewl.....I love the red baby....very scary and spooky. Wasn't this a great time???? I so enjoyed thinking about being in NOLA and having a hurricane down by the Mississippi. Come see me at: http://lindaomasoldebaggsnstuftshirts.blogger.com
Oma Linda

Ricki Treleaven said...

The wee little devil mojo doll is so cute, and so is your party! Thanks for such a generous giveaway.

The Marie Laveau doll is amazing. You are very talented!

Please visit my Broomsticks on the Bayou Party!
xo,
Ricki Jill
Art @ Home

Carmen said...

I'm so glad I stopped by and received such a favorable reading... thank you! :-)

cmoh said...

Oh Marie Celeste and Pansy are wonderful and they did a great reading.

Great Broomsticks post

Hugs
Caroline

Frosted Petunias said...

Kim your dolls are wickedly fabulous and there's nothing like a reading under a bayou moon. Thank you so much for joining us, I had a great time visiting!

Anna

Mexitali Rose said...

I enjoyed the reading and enjoy all the devilish dolls