Monday, September 9, 2013

Odd Angel Altered Pez is being published!

I am so excited to announce that my altered Pez dispenser, Odd Angel, is going to be published in the Jan/Feb 2014 issue of Somerset Studio magazine. I have also been asked to write an article about making the altered Pez...I am beyond thrilled! For those that have inquired about purchasing Odd Angel, I won't have her returned to me until sometime after the New Year. Thank you for your interest and if you would like, I have a couple of altered Pez currently in my Etsy Shop and plan to add a few more in the next week or so. Thank you! xo

7 comments:

Ann said...

Kim, you know i am thrilled beyond words for you!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! quite an honor..and so well deserved!!! xo

JoAnne said...

Congrats Kim...she is my fav!

DogsMom said...

Congratulations!
Being published is wonderful but Somerset Studio only showcases the best!

Marilou said...

THat is such a cool and unique idea, an altered Pez container,best I have seen yet!
Congrats on being published!
Hugs Marilou

Incipient Wings said...

Congratulations Kim!!
This is so awesome!

miz katie said...

Oh, how fantastic! Congratulations!!

Sim said...

Congrats Kim! You really deserve it!
I'm so glad for your success! :)