Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Haunted Humpday....Beware the BatGirl!


Hello and Welcome to Happy Haunted Humpday hosted by Marfi of Incipient Wings! This week I present to you a rare sighting of a creature almost unknown in the modern world...a creature so terrifyingly cute that you can't help but be thrilled when you spot her....the daylight pic above is the only one known to be in existence...The Purple BaT Girl! You can spot her by her purple wings and body, her sweet face, and her sharp little teeth. She likes to snack on snails, rosebuds and Gummy Bears....and sometimes as night falls...you may hear the flutter of her wings as she searches the night....for a new friend....awwwwww!
So cute...and I only bite a little bit!
Be sure to visit Incipient Wings for more Haunted Humpday posts and look on my left sidebar for other Halloween blog events...And don't forget I will be hosting a Haunted Halloween Doll Challenge this year...click on the link or the pic for more info...hope you'll join me! Happy Haunted Humpday everyone!

6 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

She's adorable!!
Just so darn cute!
Omg i love her little face:)

DogsMom said...

Absolute FAVORITE!

I am hoping she discovers relatives.

Linda Wildenstein said...

This little batgirl is such a good girl. Love her sweet little face and batty wings. I too hope she gets relatives. Oma Linda http://lindaomasoldebaggsnstuftshirts.blogspot.com/2013/09/last-haunted-humpday-of-september.html

Ms Misantropia said...

Oh my. I LOVE your purple bat girl! Amazing. And that altered pez dispenser in your last post - wonderful! You make marvelous things.

Frosted Petunias said...

Wow! She's amazing. Love her!

Magaly Guerrero said...

A sweet little bat girl. She is precious. I wish I could touch her wings ;-)