Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Announcing the Haunted Halloween Doll Challenge 2013...Updated!

Hello and welcome to the announcement post for the  Haunted Halloween Doll Challenge 2013 hosted by yours truly! Please join me on Saturday, October 12th for a fun blog challenge featuring all things dolls...haunted dolls...Halloween, All Hallows Eve, Samhain and Day of the Dead are all welcome!

You can make a doll, alter a doll, write a story about a doll, post pics of your haunted doll, any and all doll related art is accepted....BUT please be sure your doll art theme is 'Haunted Doll' in keeping with the challenge. Spooky...sweet...creepy...cute....fantastic...haunted...dolls!

Updated....HERE is the Party Post....I will put up the party post on Friday, October 11th with a Mr.Linky tool where you can add your URL address for your Haunted Doll blog post when you are ready. I'll keep the Mr.Linky open for anyone who comes in late to the party and still wants to add the URL for their post. If you do not have a blog but would still like to participate, you may leave a link for your Flickr or other webpage that features your party art. I WILL DELETE any link that does not fit the theme or is considered spam. If you have any questions, please ask and please grab the blog button for the challenge to add to your blog!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the spooktacular Haunted Dolls...and here's a little something to inspire you...how odd that the doll is named TABITHA....



Thanks for visiting and hope you'll join me on October 12th!

18 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

looking forward to this Kim!!!

JoAnne said...

Fun, what a great event Kim! Love your video too!

Ann said...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
how spooktacular...i'm dying to join in!!!

BLiSsAngELs said...

I did'nt dare watch the video i just had this feeling it was going to make me Jump at the end .... scared cat I know! looking for wards to joining you added the button now

Witchy J said...

This sounds fun, I'll have a think to see what I can do.

Ms Misantropia said...

This sounds like a great challenge! I don't know if I can join just yet, but I will make sure to visit and see your fabulous creations!

Edie said...

I just discovered your blog via a friend sharing the link. I am now following and I also sent you a friend request. I am SO in for the doll challenge! WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Mina said...

I love dolls and cannot wait to see the results of crafty artists! Honey, I wish so badly I could give this a go, though I have never done it before, but I am already full of what I can take on for the season. Fabulous idea! Hugs to you, my friend. Mina

Magaly Guerrero said...

I got here via the lovely Marfi, from Incipient Wings just notice that a few of my good friends are here, too!

I love the party theme (And thanks so much for including stories as a choice! It seems everybody forgets about writers when it comes to these things).

I am totally in!

Little Gothic Horrors said...

Ms Misantropia sent me over here. Haunted dollies are totally my thing so this challenge sounds delightful! I've grabbed the button for my blog. :)

Debb said...

would love to join this challenge stop by my blog were having a Halloween blog hop with 13 great give a ways.
http://halloweenjinglesbellsboo.blogspot.com
Witchy Witch Debb

blackdragon said...

I just have to join in with this! I love dead dolls!
BDx

Katina said...

Sounds like fun, nothing better than a "spooky" doll! Love to creep people out with my art!

Kathy White said...

I don't have a blog of mine own but I do have a spooky doll story that is true...may I still send it to you?

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chicken's Consigliere said...

This sounds fun!

Sunshineshelle said...

Love the video, creepy... I bought some old Barbie dolls and if I have enough time I may do something, at least I will be back either way to check out the spooky doll inspired posts by others :)

Rhissanna said...

Oh! Oh! I found this through Magaly's blog. If I can get Lucy made in time, I'd love to join in!