Monday, August 26, 2013

Etsy Shop is Open....Updated!

Well, it's official...the TabithaLenox Etsy Shop is now open! I am very excited and at the same time a bit overwhelmed. It's so much more difficult than I thought it would be to put my art and myself out there!
I have added a few more Pez to the shop (you can see the etsy app on the sidebar to your right showing what's listed) AND I am now shipping International! I am currently just using Etsy pay for orders but should have Paypal also set up by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience as I get all this set up.
                                                         Be Girl....SOLD!

p.s. If you have left a question about buying my art or about something on my blog and I haven't responded, it's because you have your comments set to 'no-reply' and I can't respond to you. Please email me, use the contact seller button on my etsy page, or set your comments to reply so I can contact you. Thank you!

4 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

Yeah miss Kim..... and your esty store looks fabulous..

Monique said...

Congratulations on opening your etsy shop. I can so relate to your hesitations. I went through the same thing with my own DaWanda shop (sortof the european etsy) and am still feeling hesitant about putting things in the shop...having some real difficulties with lettings things go... and the administrative part of things, well don't get me started on that... pffff

Good luck getting everything ready =)
xx Monique

Ann said...

congratulations Kim!!!
up and running....it's only the beginning of a marvelous journey. Enjoy it..you deserve it!!!
xo

Mina said...

Congratulations and wishing you tons of sales! Mina