Thursday, March 28, 2013

Silly Rabbit...


I am so excited to announce that I am now a design team member for Crowabout StudioB on DeviantScrap! I have been a huge fan of Nancy's fun and whimsical style so am super excited to be able to play with her images. Above is a cut and paste (scissors and gluestick) journal page I made with images from her new kit 'Silly Rabbit'. SO much fun using all this color and the images are the best! Click on the link or on the pic below to take a peek!


Have fun! xo

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh A fun page to play with I love these silly rabbits xx

BLiSsAngELs said...

I'm so pleased you on the DT kim and you first age is super fun ... look at those rabbits yes they are silly but fun hugs wendy

Janet Ghio said...

Darling images and page you made--you are a busy girl with all your design teams!

missy k said...

Congratulations!!!

Fun page :)

Happy Easter

Karen x

Linda said...

congratulations! what a wild fun page, love it.

Giggles said...

Love love love the whimsy here!!

Hugs Giggles