Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Tag Swap



I joined Listening to the Squeak Easter Tag swap hosted by Kirsten McCullough. I haven't done a tag swap in a while and thought it might be fun. The first pic is the tag I sent to Dawn of CreatingMyOwnHappiness, the second pic is the same tag along with a fun little altered Easter Ornament and a package of Prima Flowers. Hope Dawn likes them!


I received a wonderful tag from my partner Liza all the way from Australia! She reduced a painting she had done and attached it to this nice tag. Thanks Liza! xo

5 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful tags!!!

Linda said...

Oh that tag is delicious! And the ornament-genius! Great art!

Amy said...

Oh my I love them all.
Happy Spring,still cold and lots of snow here !
Hugs

janice smith said...

Wow! You went all out on that tag with all the goodies! Liza's tag is so pretty, too. Love the colors in her painting. I participated in that swap too...fun.

Kirstin McCulloch said...

Kim - your tag is just stunning! Thank you so much for joining in - I had so much fun x