Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Altered Vintage Frame...Oooo, Pretty!


Altered vintage metal frame for a swap on the Marie Antoinette MailArt group. This was so much fun to do! The frame is a vintage metal frame approx 5x7 inches. I used E6000 glue and added lots of vintage style costume pieces and a few actual vintage pieces. The image is a digital image postcard by Ingrid Pomeroy. It will be mailed out this week to my partner Kris. I'll update with pics of the frame she made for me as soon as it arrives!

8 comments:

my cup of tea said...

Oooo this is just beautiful!
~Donna~

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Very pretty :-)

Janet Ghio said...

so so pretty!!!

Ann said...

gorgeous Kim!!!
quick..your partners address...i need to hide out by her mailbox!!!!

JoAnne said...

Your frame is exquisite Kim! Lucky, lucky Kris. xoxo

Linda said...

Awesome! It's a beautiful piece. I haven't heard of altering picture frames but the results are worth the effort.

Nichola said...

Just stunning!

Jann said...

This is absolutely beautiful!