Thursday, February 28, 2013

India Vintage Style ATC


Cut and paste atc made using images from the new India kit by ItKuPilli Imagenarium. I used three images layered in the background, plus the main image. Glued a gold German Scrap border to the edges and then glazed with crackle medium. I am obsessed with making things look vintage so decided to then add layers of rub n buff, inks and acrylic paints to the border to make it look like old aged metal. I added a flower embellishment to her hair and did a light coating of acrylic paint as a finish. I wanted  the atc to look like something you would find in a dusty old trunk at the flea market. Don't know if I accomplished that but I had alot of fun working with the images and playing with the technique!

5 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

you did and the German scrap looks like a old frame....

Piarom said...

This looks very interesting and fun!! Love it xox Conny

Ann said...

you did...and beautifully!!! i really love the crackle on this!!

Linda said...

wonderful piece! it looks like an old photograph, very nice.

janice smith said...

You are so versatile and your work is so varied! Love it all!