Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Secret Santa is Coming to Town....


I received a lovely Secret Santa package a week ago from some of the wonderful ladies in the blissfullART yahoo group that I used to belong to and wanted to share the pics with you of what they sent. They are opening their Secret Santa exchange on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day (not sure which...) but I won't be online much next week so wanted to post early. Plus, a little birdy told me some of the items were ornaments and I may want to open them now....so I did! The pic above is a beautiful little box of ornaments from Lynn Stevens...love, love love them!


A beautiful altered matchbox and ornament from Linda McMillin...she knows how much I love angels!


A wonderful little altered tin ornament from Wendy of ArtByWendy...


A lovely shabby chic fabric wing ornament by Wendy of blissangels....


An amazing vintage ornament made from a game chip by Kimberly of ArtJoyStuff...


A gorgeous prim ornament from Marsha of TatteredChick...


And inside this beautiful package from Michele of NookCrannyGifts...


A beautiful altered doll all dressed up for Winter....she is so beautiful!


Thanks so much to all of you for making my Christmas so much brighter! Big Hugs! xoxo

7 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

Dear Kim your welcome and I love see it all opened I didn't peak as they came in so they are a surprise to me too wishing you a merry and bright christmas and a peaceful new year

hugs Wendy

Sim said...

You seems to have a wonderful Xmas tree dear Kim! I wish all the best for you and yours! Many kisses! <3

Linda said...

my package came and said do not open till Christmas Eve. What a temptation but so far so good-i put it in the closet so i can't be tempted. the little doll is gorgeous! lots of fun new ornaments for your tree. Merry Christmas!

JoAnne said...

What lovely gifts Kim! Merry Christmas!

Karen Smithey said...

Wow, what an amazing package--I'm not sure I'd want to put all the lovely ornaments away! You may need to create a more permanent display--

Lynn Stevens said...

You are well Loved Kim, What wonderful gifts from friends. Have a most joyful Christmas.
Hugs Lynn

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Merry Christmas to you dear Kim in my beloved Gettysbury! I hope all your dreams come true!
XOXOX Karla