Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Swaps...Happy Happy Joy Joy!


Here are the beautiful Xmas ornaments I received in VintageDragonFly's Christmas Matchbox Ornament swap. Pictured above is an Angel Ornament made by Linda McMillin....so pretty!


GingerbreadHouse Ornament made by Sandi McLean...


Lovely Christmas Rose Ornament made by Karla Jackson...


Magickal Christmas Clock Ornament made by Peace Schuyler....


Lovely Blue Heart Christmas Ornament made by Melinda Lysen....


A Gingerbread Star Ornament....


And two more Traditional Christmas Ornaments but no name on these. They are all wonderful!


I put them on my little blue tinsel tree next to my computer so I can see them during the day. I LOVE my little blue tinsel tree...so sparkly!



I also joined the Paper Whimsy Holiday Balloon Ornament Swap and received these two beautiful ornaments from Karen Ouellette and Jill McCall. Aren't they wonderful?



And last but most definitely not least, I received this handmade Christmas Whimsy card from Timory Kelly Peel for the the Christmas card swap on Willowing. Isn't it gorgeous?! I just love it!

Thanks so much to everyone who swapped with me! xo

8 comments:

Amy said...

They are all beautiful and charming,love that card !
Hugs

Sandi McLean said...

What a lovely post! Everyone did their best for the swaps...I can hardly wait to receive mine :) Hugs,

Linda said...

I love the matchbook ornaments swap. Your little blue tree is a treasure. Photos are very pretty.

JoAnne said...

Love your blue tinsel tree Kim, all those little matchbox ornaments look so nice on it.
I'm sorry I missed out on the PW balloon swap...they're gorgeous!

Ann said...

OK..I COVET THEM ALL !!!
THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL WORKS OF ART!!
LOVE YOUR BLUE TINSEL TREE!!!

Katherine Wolak said...

These are so sweet!!! I love the delightful colours!

Hugs,

artistickitty said...

What fun! And all so lovely. I know there were some thrilled swappers on the receiving end of your creations too...no doubt!! ♥AK

Mina said...

They are all so beautiful and filled with the magic of the season.