Monday, November 26, 2012

PaperWhimsy Holiday Balloon Swap.....


I have only signed up for 3 holiday swaps  this year, the matchbox ornament I posted last week, and the second being the Holiday Balloon ornament swap on PaperWhimsy. This was so much more challenging than I thought it would be! Apparently, I don't think in 'balloon' and had to restart this a couple of times before I was happy with it. I'll be posting the third and final swap for the year later this week, a Holiday card made for the swap on Willowing. Hope everyone has recovered from Turkey Day and Black Friday!

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I love the image of the people in the balloon that you chose.

Linda said...

love this! turned out really good even with a slow start.

PlumCat Art said...

Oooh, Kim.. this is beautiful! Lotsa' detail!!! I was too late to join this PW swap, filled up quickly...sorry to have missed it. Hugs, Mary Ann

Sim said...

It's just GREAT Kim, I love your ballon in all the ways! :)