Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm Bored....


Time to make some changes! I've reached a place where I am bored with the art I've been making, my blog and just life in general....time to shake things up. I'm starting today with my blog, giving it a more modern look. I've signed up for some new workshops to push me in a different direction (more about that later!)... and get out the hankies because I'm going to start sketching again and you know what that means...lots of tears and a few temper tantrums!


I'll be back soon with some new art!

9 comments:

JoAnne said...

Can't wait to see what's next Kim! xoxo

Sim said...

Beautiful new look! :)
Big hugs dear Kim!
See you soon!

Ann said...

love the new look Kim!
new directions....i know we will be seeing some marvelous art!! i don't think that there has been anything new that you haven't mastered!! so many different mediums taht you create with..looking forward to the new pieces!
i'll mail you some tissues!!
xo

BLiSsAngELs said...

love the new look and I'm ready with the tissues and hugs but i don't think you really need them your work is fabulous ...

Judys Fabrications said...

Gosh...I can't believe this could almost be my last blog post.The end of the year is a good time to re-assess isn't it?

Janet Ghio said...

I love the new look of your blog and can't wait to see what new workshops you are taking!!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ah yes been there done that and will be there again LOL. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Xo
Marsha

Linda said...

like the new look. don't change the sense of humor or the sassy girl comments. looking forward to seeing what you create-new or otherwise.

PlumCat Art said...

I hear you!... and know that feeling. Wonderful fresh start, something a little more, perhaps... You go girl!