Thursday, November 8, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins!

Here we go!

1. One time, I made a life sized soft sculpture doll that I named Phyllis
2. A pic of Cute puppies is something that makes me smile. 
3. Seven words I love: Congrats Mrs. Smith you won the lottery
4. Let it snow; Christmas Day
5. I looked out the window today and saw a beautiful sunrise
6. I'm happy with what I accomplished this week and that's saying something!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping until 7 am, tomorrow my plans include running errands and Sunday, I want to shop at the antique mall

If you would like to join in the Friday Fill-In Fun...go HERE for all the info!



Here's Phyllis....she used to scare the mailman because he could see her through the window but she wouldn't answer the door...he asked if the old lady that lived here was 'right in the head'. lol

11 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ha ha, love Phyllis!!!

Wow, is it Friday already?!?!?!

xo

Linda said...

TGIF-love these posts and i look forward to Fridays and the weekends very much. Phyllis was good for a laugh and the seven workd you love. great stuff.

Ann said...

you know i love Phyllis!!
xo

AlwaysJoy said...

Omg Phyllis is awesome - shed be great in the carpool lane

alteredstatesstudio said...

phyllis is too cute!!

JoAnne said...

OMG Kim, Phyllis is a scream!

**** April **** said...

BWAHAHA... I LOVE that you posted a picture of her! GREATNESS!

You can find my Friday Fill-Ins here

Katherine Wolak said...

Love your list and Phyllis is lovely! Have fun shopping at the antique mall dear! :D

Hugs,

Tracy said...

I love Phyllis. Your weekend sounds like fun!

"MOI" Freubel said...

What a lovely post Kim !!
And thanks for the big smile as well :-)

The Liebers said...

I hope if you win the lottery you can take Phyllis with you to collect the check! She looks awesome!
Hope you had a relaxing weekend. You can visit me here: http://theliebers.blogspot.com