Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Fill-ins!


Happy All Saints Day to those who celebrate it. And...here we go!

1. I was always afraid of monsters under  the bed...and still am
2. I don't sleep when the moon is full. 
3. When we make art it's a good day
4. Chocolate is the best! 
5. Underneath it all I'm a redneck girl at heart
6. Oh! And thanks for following my blog and liking my art.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hubby bringing home dinner so I don't have to cook, tomorrow my plans include food shopping (blah) and Sunday, I want to see a movie

This is so much fun and I'll be playing every Friday! If you want to join in too...here's the link for the Friday Fillins! 

8 comments:

Linda said...

up and going so early! any day i don't have to cook, clean house or shop is a good one. have a great weekend.

Sim said...

Now, we know you just a little bit more dear Kim!
Well to play this game!
Kisses and good week-end! :)

JoAnne said...

Happy All Saints Day Kim! It's food shopping for me tomorrow also.

**** April **** said...

I am ***SO*** right there with you with the idea of grocery shopping. My man just left town for a few days so it looks like if there's food to be had -- it's all up to me!

Have a great weekend!

My Friday Fill In Is Here

The Liebers said...

Welcome to Friday Fill Ins! I am off to check out the rest of your blog.
Hope you have a great weekend!! You can see my answers here: http://theliebers.blogspot.com

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ha ha, in my haste to get my post done, I forgot to leave a comment for you!!

I'm all about going out to dinner tonight!! The one night I don't have to do the dishes . .

I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing what you love to do, CREATE!

xox

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the photo!
Sandra

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh yeah Chocolate is the BEST along with hubby bringing home or cooking dinner :0)
Have a great time at the movies.
hugs Lynn