Thursday, August 2, 2012

Midnight Reverie....A Collab Event on Deviant Scrap!


DeviantScrap is having a shop wide event based on the book 'The Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern! It's a must read book.....


...that transports you into a world of magic, love and imagery beyond imagination....I loved it! ( and I am not a huge fan of anything to do with the circus because of those clowns.....shudder....creepy bastards...)


I made my ATC, Darkness Gathers, from the new Midnight Reverie kit by HiddenVintageStudios...background and elements by Rucola Designs.


But wait, there's more! (always wanted to say that...lol) If you spend a total of $14.99 on any of the collab kits for the Midnight Reverie event, you get the massive designer kit, for FREE!  Very cool deal, I def want that one!


Check out this month's edition of The Deviant Muse for more info and great eye candy! See you at the circus!

p.s. If anyone is interested, I am hosting an atc swap based on the book, The Night Circus, on my swap blog Tabby'sSwaps. You don't have to use images from the DeviantScrap release but I will say that the Midnight Reverie kit from HiddenVintageStudios is perfect for this swap! xo

6 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

and your fabulous ATC is it so make sure you down load it Kim...

JoAnne said...

Great atc Kim! I just saw that book at Target the other day and thought it would be something I'd enjoy reading.

Wax Beach Artist said...

Lol, you crack me up! Love the atc : )

Ann said...

love your atc Kim!!!
must go over to DeviantScrap!!
hugsxo

Linda said...

i think you found the creepiest clowns on the planet! but what a great ATC-very nice!

Katherine said...

Love your ATC! :) And what a sweet idea! :)

Hugs,