Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mermaid Magic.....


A sneak peek at a Mermaid Fairy Wand I made for Wendy for a blissfullART swap on our Yahoo group! Fairy image is from PringleHill that I turned into a mermaid fairy....Here comes the full pic...Wendy, don't look!


And here is an ATC for the Mermaid ATC swap on blissfullART Yahoo Swaps....


ATC made with vintage image, shells, rub-ons, glass glitter and German Scrap. The ATC is covered with a sheet of mica to make it look vintage....And last but not least, here are some beautiful Mermaid Mini Cards from a swap hosted by VintageDragonFly...


Made by Wendy Ketelsen, Sandi McLean, Kimberly Laws, Michele, Elaine Paullus and Linda McMillin!


Mermaid Magic! xo

5 comments:

Wax Beach Artist said...

You know I love mermaids! Beautiful work!

BLiSsAngELs said...

I didn't look ( said with eyes closed and smirk ) okay you got me I may have peaked a little
but i didn't see the cute girl in the pink dress or the fabulous feathers
thanks
LOL hugs Wendy

Dorthe said...

What a beautiful Fairy Wand Kim-
and the tag is gorgeous-love it.
Hugs,Dorthe

Linda said...

that wand is full of magic! the ATC is gorgeous, gorgeous! Your art never fails to surprise and fascinate me. always love the colors you put together and how creative you are. what fun it is to visit you!

Janet Ghio said...

Love all your mermaid art Kim!