Tuesday, May 8, 2012

If Tomorrow Came Yesterday.....



I made this cut and paste altered postcard from Gettysburg for the Mystery Project sponsored by Prismacolor and ArtHouseCoop.  The Mystery Project was to make a small piece of art, using the Prismacolor marker sent to you by Prismacolor and the word prompt from ArtHouseCoop (my prompt was....If Tomorrow came yesterday.)  After making your piece, you are to leave your piece of art in a public place and document it by taking photos. Then you leave it for a stranger to find....and hopefully make their day a little bit better. I used images from the MayFlowers, April Showers, I'm All Ears and Almost Alice digital kits from HiddenVintageStudios on DeviantScrap. If all goes well....and it ever stops raining...I'll be leaving my art someplace around the Gettysburg Historic Battlefields this weekend! xo

6 comments:

Whymsicalmusings said...

Kim whomever finds this will be one lucky person! How could it not make their day!
XXX
Becky

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Kim what a fine way to create art and leave it for a wanderer to find! I would love to do that also...wish I had known. That Postcard is perfect and I also thank you for sending one to me. I treasure it and keep it under the clear cover of my dining table to see all the time...will be thinking about Gettysburg this Memorial day for sure as I do each year...three days one summer and 60,000 souls lost all their tomorrows.
XOXO Karla

JoAnne said...

What a cool project and someone in Gettysburg is in for a special surprise this weekend. LOVE your postcard!

Martina2801 said...

Kim, your postcard is totally awesome! Love it!

PlumCat Art said...

Kim, this is an awesome piece of art with a very thought-provoking saying. Always love your work. Hugs, Mary Ann

Linda said...

i'm leaving in 15 minutes! great idea but i'm not sure i'd be willing to let of the post card, much too nice a piece of art.