Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fabric and Lace....


I made this Fabric and Lace atc for a swap on the VPI Yahoo group. It is made entirely from fabric, even the background. So Much Fun!!


And I made this little altered tote bag for my swap partner Wendy of ArtByWendy for TatteredChick Vintage Tote Swap! I took a blank muslin bag from Hobby Lobby and added a vintage tea towel with the lady image and red ruffle to the tote. I was so excited that it fit perfectly. Then I embellished with vintage lace, new rosettes, vintage pearls and ribbons. If you would like to see the bag Wendy made for me, please click on the link to her blog so you can see her beautiful tote! xo

5 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

So pretty, Kim!

I have made a couple of fabric collages, a good way to use up all the fabric I have accumulated through the years!!

xoxo

Janet Ghio said...

What a darling little bag!!

artistamyjo said...

Lovely Kim,especially the fabric one!
Hugs

LuLu Kellogg said...

You girls amaze me with your beautiful fabric art!

LuLu~*xoxo

PlumCat Art said...

Oh, that fabric ATC is beautiful! Really vintage, and the bag is a stunner as well. Mary Ann