Monday, April 2, 2012

April Showers....Hidden Vintage Studios Design Team!!


I am so very honored, excited and happy to announce that I was chosen to be a new design team member for HiddenVintageStudios on DeviantScrap! I have loved their collage kits since they began and am over the moon excited to be chosen along with my very very good friend, Wendy of BlissAngels. Yes, that's right, both of us, how cool is that?!

I made the above atc from  their newest kit, April Showers. What I love about their kits is that they come with the png elements for the digital artist AND collage sheets of the elements/images to print for the cut and paste artists. Best of both worlds!

Look for another post later this week as I revisit some of their other kits! xo

12 comments:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Congrats to you! Very exciting news indeed!

Sandy said...

Kim this is darling.
Really really lovely ATC.

Big Gratulations from me.

artistamyjo said...

Lovely news Kim, congrats!
Hugs

Janet Ghio said...

Kim--you are going to be one busy girl with all of your new teams and groups!! Congratulations and well deserved recognition!!

JoAnne said...

Great news Kim! Congrats!

BEAR's Mom said...

congrats Kim...
you are so deserving!
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

BLiSsAngELs said...

Kim I love your ATC....I love that image of the two girls in their bright red raincoats .. I wonder where are they going in such rainy weather ?

wickedfaerie said...

Hi, I just want to thank you for following me, I am now a follower of your adorable blog. I just love it!

Sue

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS KIM!!! you go girl.

Kasia said...

I LOVE this! Congrats girl! You totally deserve it too, so talented! :)

Hugs,

Nicie Ibarra said...

Wow - that's great news!!! Congratulations!

Jan Larson said...

Congratulations on your new position! I love the Hidden Vintage images. In fact, I've got one of their kits in my shopping cart right now!!