Friday, March 30, 2012

Vintage Children Mini Cards...Look at all the Pretties!


Made by Gail, Sheryl, Kim, Janet....


Mercedes, Michelle, Sandy, Lesley....


Heather, Wendy, Sandi, JoAnne....


Alison, Jan, Alice, Linda....


Constance, Karla, Trisha....


Mary Jo, Joy, Charlotte and Cynthia!

Thanks so much to everyone who joined the swap! It has been so much fun looking at everyone's little cards, the art is so beautful. The pics do not do them justice (I took pics on a cloudy day so the colors are a little off) I will be swapping these out today and will be putting them in the mail on Saturday. If you enjoyed this swap, please consider joining my next swap for April, Some Bunny Loves You, you can find the signup info HERE. xoxo

11 comments:

Cecilia e Helena said...

They're so beautiful!
xo
Helena

Janet Ghio said...

So much fun to see all of them!

BEAR's Mom said...

they are gorgeous...
sorry i missed out :(
~victoria~

JoAnne said...

I enjoyed this swap and am already signed up for the next. Can't wait to see my cards! Thanks Kim!

Sandy said...

So so many lovely and darling Moo´s.
Ladies your are all so creative. I´m so happy that I´m playing.

Kasia said...

Arent they he cutest?! >:D I love every single one!

Hugs,

Linda said...

OH, hard to wait for that package to arrive. glad i joined. thanks Kim!

Martina2801 said...

These Moo`s really beautiful and enchanting, dear Kim! Too bad I did not take part in this swap...

Have a nice sunday my dear friend.
Hugs and wishes
MARTINA

glitterBugStudios said...

oh so beautiful! I may have to join the next swap and get my fingers dirty again. This digital stuff just isn't the same...

Linda said...

My cards arrived and are better than the pictures. BIG thank you to Kim, Sheryl, Janet, JoAnne, Cynitha and Charlotte. I am enjoying them all. I will put them in my mini-card journal.

Alison said...

I would like to thank everyone who created by beautiful moos; JoAnne, Trisha, Charlotte,Sandi, Lesley and Mercedes. Each moo is so cute and they look wonderful together as a collection!
Alison