Friday, March 9, 2012

Luck O' The Irish ATC Book...Updated!


Here's a little sneak peek at the Irish ATC book swap I co-hosted with my good friend JoAnne of VintageDragonFly! We had 12 swappers who made 12 atc sized pages, I made the front and back covers. They sent them to me to assemble into little books and now they are ready to go out in the mail on Saturday. This was so much fun! I'll post pics of the pages once everyone has received their books.....

JoAnne has posted pics of the book pages on her blog...please go to VintageDragonfly to see all the beautiful pages! xo

14 comments:

Wax Beach Artist said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see the pages.

Janet Ghio said...

Sweet. This book is darling!

Peace said...

You rock like a Blarney stone! :OD

artistamyjo said...

Really beautiful, can't wait to see more picture's.Hugs

artistamyjo said...

Really beautiful, can't wait to see more picture's.Hugs

Linda said...

looking forward to it's arrival. nicely done and thank you Kim.

Sandi said...

The covers are some sweet! I can hardly wait to see the pages...

khess136 said...

EEEEKKKK!!! I can't wait to get my little book!! It looks amazing! Thanks so much, Kim
xoxo

JoAnne said...

This was such a fun project Kim! I'm so happy you hosted this and the book looks amazing!!!!! xoxo

Whymsicalmusings said...

This looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see the inside! Sending a hug your way:)
XXX
BEcky

Kasia said...

CUUUUTE!!! I love the colours and the lace! :D

Hugs,

Martina2801 said...

What a gorgeous book, dear Kim! I can't wait to see the pages.
Have a nice weekend my friend.
Wishes
MARTINA

trisha too said...

This looks wonderful, you have me ready to see the pages!

:-)

Sam I Am...... said...

So sweet and I love your ATC's too! You did a great job binding all those swap books!