Monday, March 26, 2012

I've Got Good News...No, Make That Great News!!


I am so happy and excited to announce that.....


My good friend Wendy and I have started our own Yahoo Group! The above altered blog shrine is a gorgeous example of Wendy's talent as a mixed media artist and I am so thrilled that we are joining together to create a swap group  for experienced artists!


We will be offering quality art swaps for experienced artists in a fun, friendly place. All potential new members will be screened to ensure the group is a safe place to share our art with each other.  We are currently accepting new members. If you are interested, please click on the link to the blissfullARTswaps blog for more information on how to apply for membership!

11 comments:

"MOI" Freubel said...

I just read this fantastic news at Wendy's blog, Kim and I wanted to congratulate you too !!!
I work only digital (photoshop) but I would love to come over some times to watch the entries !
SUCCES !!

Whymsicalmusings said...

I am so excited! This is such wonderful news:)
XXX

Whymsicalmusings said...

I am so excited! This is such wonderful news:)
XXX

JoAnne said...

Congrats to you & Wendy!

Kasia said...

Congratulations girls! This sounds like a fascinating new adventure and loads of fun! :D The mixed media art is just gorgeous!

Ann said...

Kim..hope you and Wendy both enjoy your new Yahoo group!Goodness,you have accomplished so much in the years I have known you!

Lorraine said...

excellent shrine and good luck with the group

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

and they say that dreams don't come true? I am so glad to be a part of your wonderful group Kim...I know you and Wendy will have an encahnting place to gather for us all...a place of fine art and wonderful friendships!!
XOXO Karla

Aimeslee said...

congrats and big luckies! xoxo

artistickitty said...

Awesome! I don't think I have the "experience" or the time to feel comfortable committing..however..down the road perhaps...when I have my darn ducks in a row! Y'all have a blast and I hope to see some of your lovely creations here! I'm off to wrangle ducks now. ♥AK♥

Cindy Rose said...

Hi Kim, I'm a new follower of yous and a friend of Wendy's. Congrats on your new swap blog. It's very exciting!