Thursday, March 15, 2012

ArtHouseCoop 4x6 MailArt Swap


I love the ArtHouseCoop Free Projects and this one was very easy and fun. I made this altered postcard for their 4x6 MailArt Swap. The base is a postcard from an art journaling book that had these cards as prompts. I no longer own the book so have no idea what it was called...but it was the perfect image to collage.  The challenge was to make a flat piece of art, no embellishments, mail it to the ArtHouseCoop with a SASE, and in return you receive a piece of art from someone else! How exciting! I will be mailing my postcard to them this week and can't wait to see what art comes back. I'll post when I receive it! xo

5 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

cool idea ! I can't wait to see what you get back ... yours is fabulous

Linda said...

what a fun piece. and look at those colors and words. makes you happy just to look at it. great!

Janet Ghio said...

I love your postcard Kim!! I am reading about Miss Peregrine and the peculiar children-thanks to your recommendation and I am loving it!!

Martina2801 said...

What you make is a feast for my eyes to look at, dear Kim!
So beautiful!
Have a nice weekend my friend.
Hugs
MARTINA oxo

Kasia said...

Exciting! Whoever gets this will be so pleased! :D

Hugs,