Friday, February 3, 2012

What I've been up to this week!


Meet my new obsession.....making mini-sized trading cards! Based on the uber popular Moo cards, it's a small business card or trading card that measures approx 1 1/8 x 2 3/4 inches. If you would like more info on what is a Moo mini card and how they got started, visit the Moo mini card website for more info. In this batch above, I made the green and pink card on the far left...the rest are from fab artists (including Wendy of BlissAngels) who played in the pink mini card swap on the VPI group. I am considering having a monthly mini card swap here on my blog...anyone interested?


My next obsession...making charms! I made these for the Recycled Charm Swap on the SumOfAllATCs Yahoo swap group. I used vintage watches and repurposed charms and jewelry pieces to make them. Fun!! The group is always look for more swappers if anyone is interested...Tell Valerie, Kim sent you!


And here's another Valentine freebie for you!~ xo

12 comments:

Ann said...

love your moo mini! beautifully done..as are the others!! I've done a few moo's..and really like making them!..they are a challenge for me!!
your charms are fabulous!!
darling image!!! how sweet of you!
xo

LuLu Kellogg said...

I want to learn how to make an ATC! These are adorable!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Aimeslee said...

Wow, Miss Kimitha, you have been busy beyond belief! Everything is so pretty and thank you as well for the images! xoxo

artistickitty said...

I adore those watch charms! Shoot...I adore ALL of your creations it seems. ♥AK♥

Linda said...

i would be willing to try the moo cards. the size would be a challenge for me but can give it a try. the charms are so different from anything i've seen-very nice.

Anne said...

Love and love!! I enjoy repurposing so much, those charms are awesome. Moo swap sounds fun, but I think the small size would be a challenge, too!

JoAnne said...

All great projects! You know you can count me in on the minis!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

oh those are so sweet...something new to learn! Count me in for a swap in the MOO department.
Hugs Karla

Martina2801 said...

Love this Moo`s, Kim! These are so beautiful.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs
MARTINA

Kasia said...

Your obsessions are rightly put! These are downright stunning!

Hugs,

Hettienne said...

I love your Moo minis and I would love to join your swap! Your watch charms are very creative!! thank you for those images - I shall be using them!!

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh the moos are marvelous! And the charms are to much fun! Just stopping by for a browse:)
XXXX
Becky